- This event has passed.
Virtual Deer Path Daddy-Daughter Diner
March 19, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10.00 – $80.00
Deer Path Elementary families are invited to join us at the virtual Daddy-Daughter Diner, an at-home cooking experience for the whole family! Tickets are $10 per person, which includes a meal kit with pre-portioned ingredients, a step-by-step recipe to follow, and a professional chef’s video tutorial. Kits will be available to pick-up at the school from 4-5 PM on Friday, March 19.
- Mac Daddy Dinner: A chef’s twist on mac & cheese, pasta combined with savory ham, parmesan cheese, oil, and herbs.
- Flatbread Feast: Includes all the basic ingredients to build-your-own individual flatbread pizzas – ready to add your favorite toppings!
In advance of the event, participants will receive a list of any equipment and ingredients (oil, milk, butter, eggs, pizza toppings, etc.) not included in the meal kits to have on-hand at home for the class.
- Choose the right size meal kit (2-person through 8-person) to make sure you have enough supplies for everyone who will be enjoying dinner at your home.
- On the registration form, indicate which menu option you’d like in your kit – either Mac Daddy Dinner or Flatbread Feast.
- Please also share each name, grade, and teacher for any Deer Path students in your family for the event planning committee.